Mittwoch, 19. August 2015

Life crisis

I’m probably at my lowest right now. I don’t know what to do with my life. Yet, I start to go to university in October and study something I don’t see a future in. I don’t know what to major in. All I know is that once I’m done with my education I want to live in an English speaking country and work there. I constantly get the question what I will be after my bachelor degree. Having to answer that there is no real title for what I’ll be is tiring. I’m just lost. I’ve worked so hard to be where I am right now and I don’t know what to do with everything I’ve achieved so far. I finally want to be happy again.

A few months ago I gave myself 1 year to figure everything out. To figure out what I want to study and in which direction my life should go. But right now, this one year timeframe seems way too long.
I need to stop comparing myself to others.

I always knew what the next step was. But right now it seems like every step I take is waste of time.

I honestly don’t know how it feels like being content with my life. Everyone seems to have their life together except for me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen